Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've been tagged!

7 Random Things About Me!

Adriann tagged me and here are the rules: I must post the rules, then list 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same by leaving them a comment.

1. I am a early bird. I wake up every morning between 4:30 - 5:00 a.m. without ever setting a alarm clock. This is my most creative time of the day.

2. I started my first job at age 16.

3. I need to take a photography class. I'm not pleased with the outcome of most of my pictures - but where will I get the time.

4. I was born in Washington D.C, but grew up in West Virginia.

5. I ran track and cross country in high school. I was nick named Cool Breeze by my team mates.

6. I would choose to live in the mountains and not close to the sea.

7. I drive a minivan - that is soooo not my personality - but with 3 kids, it very practical.

...........................................................................................................

I tag:

1. Latharia
2. Trina
3. Scrappindawn

and any one else who wishes to join in the fun!

8 comments:

Dawn Bibbs said...

You got me!!! And you're in luck, I happen to like these kinds of things.

I've done this before on my own blog. So, that being the case, I'm gonna put my 7 things about me here.

Here goes:
1. I was a cheerleader when I was in the 7th grade. Most people find that that fits my personality. Also, me and my oldest daughter cheered at the same rec center (not at the same time, mind you...lol)
2. I too drive a mini van...and I'm STILL a little bitter about it. Prior to my van, I drove a Chevy Tahoe, which I LOVED! If it was a perfect world, I'd get another one today.
3. I am proud to be a soccer mom. 5 years ago, I would've NEVER thought I'd make that statement. I LOVE it! And I even have a soccer ball magnet on my minivan...sheesh!
4. My husband and I prayed for 11 LONG years to conceive our daughter Jayla. No wonder she's our pride and joy!
5. I have a TERRIBLE time buying things for myself. My family says I'm very CHEAP when it comes to myself. I have no problem spending money on my kids, my husband, my home or my dog. But I struggle with it when it comes to me.
6. Ok, this is a strange one. Whenever we go on vacation, my husbands skin get a little "toasty" from being in the sun :-). And I LOVE when he starts to peel. He's so sweet to just lay there and let me peel layers off his body (mainly chest and shoulders) :-)
7. My oldest daughter is almost 23 years old. People are shocked when they hear I have a child that old. I'm proud of my good family genes.

Well, that's it. This was fun. Thanks for the tag.

ScrappinMyRoots said...

Great facts Dawn. Girl, I wasn't sure where you were taking us on #6 - Sounded like someone was thinking about love in the afternoon (hee hee).

Thanks for playing.

Adriann said...

Hey there Cool Breeze!

I'm the total opposite, I'm a night owl and my most creative times are between 9 pm and 2 am. I barely can get up in the mornings for work.

Good facts! Thanks for participating.

Dalovely Damanda said...

Wow...you wake up early! Good for you! (I'd sleep until 9am if I could! haha)

Cheryl Wray said...

Cool Breeze, huh?

I LOVE it!!!!!

TanishaRenee said...

OMgoodness, 4:30!! I think I'm just rolling over for my second snooze! Great facts Cool Breeze!

TanishaRenee said...

great facts!

Carolyn said...

It was great to hear from you, ages ago! Hope all is well with you. I share your love of the mountains, that's for sure. Fun list. Have a great day! :-)