Sunday, September 2, 2007

Color Purple goodies

I hosted THE COLOR PURPLE SWAP on Roots Scrapbooking's message board last month and it was fun. We where to select 3 random purple scrapbook items to send to each person on the list. The items could be store bought or handmade. Here is what I sent, followed by what other swappers sent in.

My three items where 6x6 paper (4 each), die cut flowers and trim.




Karla sent everyone silk flowers, ribbon and tags.



Adriann sent everyone 6x6 paper (4 each), journaling blocks and lots of buttons




Kim sent everyone fabric covered brads, heart shape brads (25 per person) and ribbon



Thanks Everyone! I can't wait to use all of it.

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Oh, that is such a fun idea! I am sure you'll make some awesome creations with all of your purple goodies!

Adriann said...

I enjoyed the swap. Looking forward to the next one!